Get a raw juice health and wellness increase. The Philips Viva juicer extracts all the nutritious juice from your vegetables and fruit and could make up to 2 litres of juice in one go. The XL feeding tube suggests that prep work time is substantially reduced prior to juicing. All you should do is feed your fruit and vegetables directly into television as well as the Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer will do the rest. You could trying out a range of various active ingredients differing from apples and oranges to parsnips and also pears.
When you have made your jug of raw juice, cleaning your juicer might not be much easier. Many thanks to the “QuickClean” innovation, this Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer could be cleaned very swiftly. All surface areas are made with smooth as well as easy tidy products, including the electropolished filter, which indicates that the maker could be cleaned up extremely promptly. Additionally, the layout of the incorporated pulp container suggests that the juice is channelled with the juicer much more effectively. This leads to even more juice being extracted from your ingredients as well as much less mess is created as all the pulp is transported straight right into the translucent pulp container. The transparent pulp container makes the Philips Viva juicer actually simple to use, as you could see when the container is full.
Also emptying the pulp container is inconvenience totally free as the juicer could be assembled as well as dismantled promptly as well as easily. As well as the advantages of QuickClean as well as getting added juice, the incorporated design also implies that this juicer will take up less space on your cooking area worktop.
XL feeding tube
The extra-large 75 mm feeding tube permits you to juice even huge vegetables and fruits like apples, carrots and also beetroots without pre-cutting. This makes juicing fast, easy and also a lot less messy.
QuickClean modern technology
A lot of pulp fibers usually get trapped in the sieve makings it really hard to clean. Many thanks to the QuickClean electro-polishing process, the surface area of the sieve is smooth so you can simply wipe away the fibres with a sponge or brush.
Smooth surface areas and easy-clean
The QuickClean materials made use of to make this Philips juicer have been chosen easily of usage as well as cleansing in mind. All the surfaces are made from smooth and simple to tidy materials so you could merely wash as well as clean away any type of mess in really swiftly. This juicer additionally has a stainless-steel finish so will certainly look excellent in your kitchen area.
All pulp in one place
Juicing could be unpleasant, however with this basic layout function, all the pulp is collected in the only place where it ought to be: the pulp container.
Make 2 L of juice in one go
Many thanks to the juice removal system with QuickClean innovation, this juicer removes as much as 2 litres of juice in one go without the have to empty the pulp container.
Quick as well as easy setting up
All elements of the juicer have been developed for basic and also intuitive putting together and also handling. This makes the whole cleaning and reassembly process quick as well as simple. The rounded layout as well as smooth surface areas of the pulp collector make it easy to reach and also eliminate.
700 W motor
The strong 700 W electric motor guarantees that maximum amount of juice is drawn out, with the minimum quantity of hassle.
All detachable parts can be cleansed in the dish washer.
Guidance when juicing
– Make sure to clean the veggies or fruits, get rid of peels which you would not consume and reduce them right into items that fit into the feeding tube if needed.
– Put the pieces of fruit or vegetables in the feeding tube and also carefully press them down to the rotating filter with the pusher – Do not put in way too much pressure on the pusher, as this could impact the level of juice outcome.
– Be sure to get rid of all stones from fruits before juicing, however cores from apples and melons don’t have to be removed.
– Fruits that contain great deals of starch are not ideal for handling in the juicer as well as the following items must not be juiced: sugar walking stick, bananas, mangoes, avocados, papaya, figs.
– To optimize the result of juicing guarantee to make use of fresh fruits, to feed the feeding tube gradually piece by item, not to apply way too much stress on the pusher as well as to clean the filter in between uses to prevent obstructing and also covering of the filter with fibers.
Please note that although the Philips juicers are very robust and also built to last, it is recommended that you enable the motor to cool in between juicing sessions as this extends the life of the motor.
See Featured Product for Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer
- Get a real juice health boost!
- QuickClean technology for effortless cleaning in just 1 minute
- XL feeding tube so preparation time is reduced prior to juicing
- Make 2ltrs of juice in one go, quickly and easily
- No mess, no fuss, simple pulp collection
See Featured Image of Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer
Get this product with cheap price :
List Price : £110.00
Now Only : £94.02 & FREE Delivery in the UK
You Save : £15.98 (15%)
See another Juicers on Sale product here bullreturns.com